Monday, October 14, 2013

Blog 8: Research and Working EQ

Content:

1. What is the best versatile Fire Sprinkler system installation for an average building?

2.
    -EQ: What is the best versatile Fire Sprinkler system installation for an average building?

  • Gridded System, sprinkler system that is arranged in the most efficiently manner possible. Water is used to the best of its ability. 
  • Back-flow system, prevents water contamination to be feed into public water.
  • Quick response sprinklers offer the best response to fire emergencies in average buildings.
3. The most important source I have used to give me a starting point for my EQ is a book called Installation of Fire Sprinklers by NFPA. National Fire Protection Association is the organization who creates the codes for fire sprinkler installers to follow. 

4. My Mentor is Rigoberto Vazquez Sr., He is the president of Advanco Fire Protection in Ontario Ca. When I go to Volunteer at Advanco Fire I am able to get visuals and a hands on experience to get a deeper understanding of why a certain procedure, system, or sprinkler is the best in the situation. I get a better understanding during service learning than research check.  

No comments:

Post a Comment