Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1.) To complete my 30 hours for the Independent component 1, I will due 30 extra hours from my original mentorship plan. There will be a slight difference with my general mentorship hours and my independent component hours, the difference will consist of having several mentors in Advanco, where I will get a depth of information in each compartment of the fire protection. The compartments in Advanco that I plan on mastering begin in the business of getting the job to the physical installation fire protection system.

2.) To meet the expectations of showing evidence of my completion of 30 hours, I will create a digital spreadsheet where I will document what I did that day and hours invested.  I will also document events with pictures, that I'll post on my blog as a form of visual demonstration. Lastly I will scan documents and/or notes I took and post them to show off what exactly I learned that visit.

3.) The opportunity to have such a great experience where I can have a one on one conversation with professionals in the field and masters in their compartment. The depth in information I will gain can give me a large boost of knowledge to begin to answer my EQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment