Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1. 
Positive Statement:
I am most proud of my own capability to maintain a steady peace to finish my presentation and gather materials, an entire week before. this allowed me to practice extensively, so I have a steady pace when talking.

2.
A. Self-assessment:
AE-/P+
B. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the lesson 2 component contract.
As an effective communicator I talked very loud and enunciated the best to my ability with my lisp. In the effective user of technology aspect my powerpoint express a theme that was flowed through out all the slides. My activity was based on the systems I taught the class, my props connected into my activity as well. I used the over head to explain simple system sketches of sprinkler systems so the class can visually comprehend what I was explaining. I am a great effective learner because of all the terminology I have learned at mentorship and research checks, I also explained how many procedures i now know in my presentation on sources slide.

3.
What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
What made all the difference in my Lesson 2 presentation was starting really early to practice, and think out my presentation completely and throughly so that it can be the best possible.

4.
What didn't work?
The only thing I would change now that I presented is being so nervous in the beginning of my presentation, I could have asked my friends to stay after school and practice presenting in front of multiple people.

5.
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
I believe my answer #2 will be diesel/electric engine for a sprinkler system.


No comments:

Post a Comment