Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours Check

1. Where are you doing your mentorship?
I am doing my mentorship for my senior project at Advanco Fire Protection Inc.
2. Who is your contact?
My contact is Rigoberto Vazquez, owner of the fire sprinkler company, Advanco Fire Protection Inc. He has 34 years in the industry and has helped me branch out to other helpful sources. also I have two other contacts that help me Jesus Vazquez and Chris Holland.
3. How many total hours have you done?
I have completed a total 25 hours at my service learning location.
4. Summarize the 10 hours of service you did?
The 10 hours of service I have completed have mainly been served out side the actual company location, because I have been watching Jesus Vazquez conduct maintenance check on a varies of locations. I have seen the process of testing the sprinkler system to see if there are any complications while running in an emergency. The difference in each environment lets me understand my mentor when he told me he never gets tired of work because it is never repetitive, every location calls for a vastly different protocol.
5.
Okay

No comments:

Post a Comment