Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Literal:
-Yes.
-Rigoberto Vazquez, Sr. at Advanco Fire Protection.

Interpretive:
- My senior project experience was special for me individually, because of the opportunity to get an understanding of the family business. The interest I had that drove me to choose the topic also allowed me to excel in the senior project work because I did not mind getting ahead in work I was passionate about. Due to this I realized that to be happy and successful in the future, I must my career wisely to keep that passion as drive it through my work experience.

Applied: 
-Every minute of mentorship has contributed to my essential question answers. My mentor get me lessons in the field one on one as much as he possible could. His patience in explaining difficult concepts has also helped me give genuine answers that relate to actual situations regarding system types and piping material.

No comments:

Post a Comment